No products in the cart.
A Luxurious, Premium Tobacco E-Liquid
Think back to a day when premium branded cigarettes did not cost the earth and you could sit around in the pub dishing out your much loved pastime. It seems like a lifetime ago doesn’t it? With the Premium Tobacco e-liquid blend our UK Lab have tried to replicate that exact pleasure, an aromatic experience with a very smooth draw and a good throat blast which leaves that lingering tongue tingle for a while after your last draw. Take yourself back in time, relive the good old days and at £1 for 10ml’s maybe you could share some with a friend? As with all our vaping juice, the Premium Tobacco e-liquid has been tested for many months to ensure it will not crack or deteriorate your clearomiser and that the consistency always gives maximum vapour whilst maintaining the coil.
If tobacco flavours aren’t for you, then head over to the fruit or sweets category.
Why Choose LiQuid
- Manufactured in an ISO Class 8 clean room facility in Great Britain.
- The highest quality flavours and ingredients..
- High Quality EP/USP Pharmaceutical Grade Nicotine.
- Fully chip compliant label and bottle (childproof and tamper evident).
- Full traceability on all ingredients.
- Stringent batch control & regularly batch tested.
Which strength should you choose?
LiQuid is the first UK brand to alter the PG/VG ratios in line with Nicotine Strength. We took this step as we found some vapers like a strong throat hit whilst others prefer massive vapour and a mild throat hit. Below is our guide for you to choose the correct one for you. Remember PG provides throat hit and VG provides the vapour.
- 24mg/ml – 65(PG) / 35(VG) – strong throat hit / average vapour.
- 18mg/ml – 60(PG) / 40(VG) – good throat hit / good vapour.
- 10/12mg/ml – 50(PG) / 50(VG) – medium throat hit / excellent vapour.
- 6mg/ml – 45(PG) / 55(VG) – mild throat hit / excellent vapour.
- 0mg/ml – 40(PG) / 60(VG) – no throat hit / massive vapour.
Υγρα Αναπληρωσης Ηλεκτρονικο τσιγαρο Αθηνα Ελλαδα
0mg/ml, 6mg/ml, 12mg/ml, 18mg/ml